Online Angel

This coincidental tragedy happened when I was in third grade of junior high. I signed into a boarding private school in Karawang, and they held a test to select which of us to enter and learned in this school. Since my mother and father couldn't accompany me, I went there with my friend andina and her parents. We stayed in a hotel room for the night because the test is in the next day morning. 

Unfortunately, all of us woke up late. we were in hurry we passed breakfast. Double unfortunately our test held in different places but in the same time so andina parents cant drove me. I told them not to worry because I can order online transportation, so they leave first. 

Triple unfortunate came in waves. when I order "gojek", there were no driver who took my order. I waited and waited for minutes and still no one took my order. I tried to take public transport, but I couldn't understand what they said because they were speaking in local language. I tried to opened maps and saw that it would only took 15 minutes at top to arrive there by walk. but I was afraid to get in late, I was afraid they wouldn't let me in. so I run and started crying in the pavement.

Suddenly an angel with helmet on approached me. She wore green jacket that showed me she was one of an online driver. she asked me , "Hey, what happen" so I tell her my story between sobbing here and there. Then he offer me to ride with her because she was heading in the same direction as  me. 

when we arrived at the building I was glad that the test hasn't begun yet. She told me I don't have to pay, but I was kind of fell bad for that so I payed her, she stills took the money tough haha. I asked for leave and bid goodbye to the kind heart angel in bike.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Clean Water and Sanitation for A Better World

RIDING ONLINE, pick or skip ?

Analysing An Invitation Letter