Recommendation Letter


Scholarship Recommendation


Tuesday, 09 April 2019

From :    Nafisa Tahar Vinaya
                Judge in world health day competition
                19 B, Mangunsari Street
                Bandung


To     :     Dr. Ananta Kesuma
The Head of Medical Department
Padjajaran University
Bandung-Sumedang street  Km. 21

           

Head of Medical Department in Padjajaran University, whom I much concern, I’m writing this letter to recommend Giovanni Angelie, one of my sighting result, into your department

 To begin with, Giovanni Angelie is a Senior Student in Taruna Bangsa School. The first time I saw this girl’s potentials was when I became the judge in “ National Health Day Competition” last January. Even though she and her team didn’t win the first place, from my observation, she stood out. She’s a thinker, and her analytical skill is way better than average. Those qualities are really needed as a doctor to completely understand how human anatomies collaborate with each.

After that occasion, I was intrigued and decide to have a better look on her accomplishment in school. I visited Taruna Bangsa and contact the headmaster. Turned out, Giovanni’s report card got a straight A’s on every semester. Her teacher also told me that she’s good at communicating and presentment.

So by writing this letter, I hope you take my recommendation because Giovanni is an eye pupil every university doesn’t want to miss.
  

Sincerely,  Nafisa Tahar.
ttd.png


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RIDING ONLINE, pick or skip ?

Clean Water and Sanitation for A Better World

Analysing An Invitation Letter