the Me, you probably haven't know yet

Hello, welcome back to my blog. My name is Nafisa Tahar Vinaya, well my family and childhood friends call me Dinda (i actually don't know where that came from) but nowdays most people call me Nafisa, or just Naf for short, I was born in July 2002, which makes me 17 yo this year.

 My Dad work as an engineer and has his own office, as for my mom, she's a housewife. Just in case you were wondering,  I'm the youngest sibling in my family, two of my older sibling is studying in campus, the eldest one is my brother, Wizura, now he stay in Surabaya and goes in ITS. The second one is Pelangi, my favorite sister, now she study in University of Indonesia in Depok.

Now lets get into more personal deeper stuff,
Personally I think I'm a pretty friendly person, I kinda like making small talks even with stranger, it's just one of the most basic human survival system i guess. other than that, I would like to say I'm a dauntless person but that would be too much show-off. just kidding, so lets just stay with the phrase "I like to try new things".

Next
It's sad to say but I think I also have bunch of weakness and bad traits, first of all, if you know me well enough, you should probably knew that i rarely listen to others, when someone told me to do things (especially if i don't really like the person) I tend to intentionally do the exact opposite just to throw their mood off, annoying i know, but its just the truth.
other than that, I'm an extra clumsy person, like the clumsy guy in The Smurf, I put my things everywhere and I forgot things easily, good things about that, I moved on fast (pt2 of just kidding). I lost my phone four times straight because of this trait, so don't copy that one.
Last one, I'm a lazy person especially in school, I don't know, I love school, but not the subjects.

about my leisure time, i spend it mostly with hanging out with my friends if I had the energy and money at that moment. And if I don't, I usually spent my time watching movies, my favorite is those plot twist things, it just made me realize that life is always full of surprise elements. other than that, i also like to cook, many of you didn't believe it i know, but honestly cooking is just make my brain relaxed.

In my school, I joined some kind of a mountaineering club, named jamadagni,  I first got here because I think I had a lot of energy to waste, so rather than doing bad things, why don't I just climb mountains and get tired. I learn so much from there, but the main one is, I learn more about me. Many people said, doing activity in the wild shows what kind of a person you really are, and yeah it works for me. It strengthen my traits weather its good or bad.

As for achievement, I nearly got none, the last competition I joined is when I'm in elementary school, I joined a science and math quiz competition and got in the first place in the whole province.
Yupp that's the only one.

My dreams is to be an oil engineer and works in the middle of the ocean, in an oil rig, I don't know why, but there's something about living in the sea (not by the sea) that excited me from when i was in junior high. but my mama still wouldn't allow me until today.

So that's all of my life stories that I wanted to share to you. How about yours?




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RIDING ONLINE, pick or skip ?

Clean Water and Sanitation for A Better World

Analysing An Invitation Letter