meeting stranger

at a coffee shop named STARBAX,

Allyda : Excuse me,
Nafisa  : Yes?
Allyda   : May I sit here?
Nafisa   : hmm. sure
Allyda   : Thanks

(allyda sit down next to Nafisa)

nafisa  : are you waiting for someone ?
Allyda  : Yes, im waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up
Nafisa  :  Aww, that's sweet of him
Allyda  : Yes he is
nafisa   : By the way, we haven't introduce our self properly
Allyda  : Haha, yes
Nafisa   : I,m nafisa, nice to meet you
Allyda  : I'm Alley, nice to meet you too
Nafisa   : Are you in high school now?
Allyda  : Yupp. im a junior now
Nafisa  : Wow me too. such a coincidence
Allyda  : Which school do you go to?
Nafisa   : In SMAN 3 Bandung
Allyda  : Oh my God. me too ! we are in the same school
Nafisa   : Really? why haven't I ever saw you
Allyda  : My class is in the top floor, maybe that's why
Nafisa   : By the way, our school is going to held an event this weekend, are you participating
Allyda  : You mean Inori
Nafisa   : Yes
allyda    : Of course I am participating. I love japanese culture. How about you
Nafisa   : Nah, I'm not really into anime and stuff. but i don't hate them either
Allyda  : You should try to come. I'll give you free ticket
Nafisa  : That is so nice of you. I'll think about it
Allyda : (checking her phone) ehh, my boyfriend is here. I gotta go
Nafisa  : okay then, see you at school
Allyda  : ( leaving) Yea see you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RIDING ONLINE, pick or skip ?

Analysing An Invitation Letter

EDUPASSION where you get your future education preference