Holiday Plans

Nafisa  : Hey Meistra! I'm starving
Meistra : Me too. Let's go to the canteen!
Nafisa  : Ok

ON THE WAY TO THE CANTEEN

Meistra : By the way do you have plans to do on holiday??
Nafisa  : I'm not sure, but my friend invite me to sleep over in her           villa
Meistra : Where is it?
Nafisa  : In Belitung
Meistra : Wow! nice plan you got there
Nafisa  : Yea, but I haven't ask my parents
Meistra : Why? are they fierce
Nafisa  : Hahaha. kind of . Umm how about you? 
Meistra : What about me?
Nafisa  : What's your plan on holiday?
Meistra : I don't know yet. but I think I will go to my cousins               house in Jakarta with my parents.
Nafisa  : What will you do there?
Maistra : I'm going to the mall with them.

THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS

Nafisa  : Oh my god we have to hurry
Meistra : Yea lets run.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RIDING ONLINE, pick or skip ?

Clean Water and Sanitation for A Better World

Analysing An Invitation Letter