All About Me

Bonjour everyone! before I tell you all about me, lemme tell you my name. Im Nafisa Tahar Vinaya. I was born in Bandung, 24th july 2002, the third child of Mr. Destyawan and Mrs. Dian. since I was a little girl, I always love to sing, I used to sing along when my dad played Queen, Pink Floyd, Nirvana etc, he always have a thing for rock music. A few times my family told me that I dont have it in me to sing good, it hurt a little so I never sing in public. Nevertheless , I still loves music, so I learned to play piano when Im in elementary school. besides music stuff I also love to watch movies and read books. They often make me feel to live in diffrent persons life and made me who I am now.

Enough with hobbies and stuff, now lets move to my childhood live. When I was a kid, I dont have much friend in the neighborhood. fortunately for me I have siblings, so we always hangout together. theres a few towers stick to the rooftop in my house back then. we used to climb it up and lay in the rooftop to watch sunset.. until our mom yelled and told us to come down. Move to school life, I learned at YWKA elementary school. there, I made lot of friends. its refreshing back then, not having social medias that made people dont interact with other.  I once got bullied alittle becouse i couldnt ride bikes, so I learned for months and finally I can rode bicycle, so the next day I got to school riding bike to show off and the bullying stoped. i got pretty good grades in elementary school so lets just skip the rest.


I want to talk much about my next next experiences, but I dont have many time now. Soo I think I'll just end it here for now, bye


Nafisa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RIDING ONLINE, pick or skip ?

Analysing An Invitation Letter

EDUPASSION where you get your future education preference